|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI - Chapter 4 133-158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American film star was killed by the Manson family?
(a) Bernard Crowe.
(b) Leno LaBianca.
(c) Gary Hinman.
(d) Sharon Tate.
2. Eco believes that new "negative theologies" may give insight into what?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) Revolutionary thought.
(c) Psychic abilities.
(d) Common belief.
3. In "City of Robots," Eco asserts that in America there are cities that are created purely for what?
(a) Money making.
4. Who publishes Superman Comics?
(a) IDW Publishing.
(b) DC Comics.
(c) Viz Media.
(d) AC Comics.
5. In "The Sacred is Not Just a Fashion" Eco again returns to the metaphor of Superman to what?
(a) A car.
(b) A train.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Ringling Museum of Art located?
2. What term refers to a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time?
3. When did Jim Jones die?
4. When was 2001: A Space Odyssey released?
5. One of the effects of zoos and aquariums, according to Eco, is that animals have been erroneously what?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)