|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VI - Chapter 4 133-158.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who created Superman?
(a) Jerry Siegal.
(b) Gail Simone.
(c) Darwyn Cooke.
(d) Mike Mignola.
2. What fake aspect was built to house the Ringling Museum of Art?
(a) Ripley's Museums.
(b) The Bellagio.
(c) The Palazzo.
(d) The big top.
3. What is the second type of Middle Ages presented by Eco in order to approach the subject in a disciplined way?
(a) The Middle Ages as the site of an ironical revisitation.
(b) The Middle Ages as a pretext.
(c) The Middle Ages of the philosophia perennis.
(d) The Middle Ages as a barbaric age.
4. What term refers to a fundamental change in power or organizational structures that takes place in a relatively short period of time?
(b) Peace treaty.
5. What does Eco assert is the natural and final extension of photorealism?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Getty Museum is described by Eco as maintaining a fierce discipline towards faithful historic presentation of authentic works of art in what way?
2. What is the third type of Middle Ages presented by Eco in order to approach the subject in a disciplined way?
3. In what country did Che Guevara head a massive revolution?
4. When was Umberto Eco born?
5. Eco asserts that because of the multinational arrangement, there is no head of a particular government or country that can be toppled in order to change what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)