|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section VIII - Chapter 5 181 - 196.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American film star was killed by the Manson family?
(a) Bernard Crowe.
(b) Leno LaBianca.
(c) Sharon Tate.
(d) Gary Hinman.
2. Eco asserts that the Middle Ages were the beginning of several practices including modern armies, a national state, capitalistic economy, and what?
(a) The "age of robots."
(b) The "need for convenience."
(c) The "technological transformation of labor".
(d) The "sanitation era."
3. What refers to a sovereign state which is viewed as comprising two or more nations?
(a) Partner state.
(b) Sister state.
(c) Multinational state.
(d) Companion state.
4. Where is Disneyland Park located?
(a) Bakersfield, California.
(b) Anaheim, California.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Long Beach, California.
5. What fake aspect was built to house the Ringling Museum of Art?
(a) The big top.
(b) The Bellagio.
(c) Ripley's Museums.
(d) The Palazzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Ringling Museum of Art located?
2. One of the effects of zoos and aquariums, according to Eco, is that animals have been erroneously what?
3. The Getty Museum is described by Eco as maintaining a fierce discipline towards faithful historic presentation of authentic works of art in what way?
4. What were a Marxist-Leninist terrorist group based in Italy and active, via a number of political assassinations, during the "Years of Lead"?
5. The Middle Ages was a period of European history from the 5th century to what century?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)