Short Answer Key
1. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
2. Who is the reigning British Queen in this book?
3. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
The Crimean War.
4. How does Elspeth call Queen Victoria?
5. What country does Flashman tell stories about at Balmoral?
6. What is the name of Queen Victoria's husband?
7. Which historical figure does Flash say he wants to sleep with in this section?
8. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
9. What is Lord Palmerston's nickname?
10. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
11. Which country is trying to invade India?
12. What is the name of the Raja's widow?
13. Who does Flash see arrive at Balmoral at the end of this section?...
This section contains 1,788 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)