1. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(c) Buckinghamshire Palace.
2. Who is the reigning British Queen in this book?
(a) Elizabeth I.
(b) Elizabaeth II.
3. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
(a) The 100 Year War.
(b) The Crimean War.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) The American War.
4. How does Elspeth call Queen Victoria?
(a) Old Vulture.
(c) Big Bird.
(d) Old Vic.
5. What country does Flashman tell stories about at Balmoral?
6. What is the name of Queen Victoria's husband?
(a) King George.
(b) Prince Albert.
(c) Prince Philip.
(d) King David.
7. Which historical figure does Flash say he wants to sleep with in this section?
(a) Florence Nightingale.
(b) Prince George.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Marie Curie.
8. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
(b) Chief Whip.
(c) Foreign Secretary.
9. What is Lord Palmerston's nickname?
(a) White Face.
10. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
This section contains 2,992 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)