1. When was Daniel Goleman born?
2. For what publication did Daniel Goleman write for twelve years, specializing in psychology and brain sciences?
The New York Times.
3. Where did Daniel Goleman earn his Ph.D.?
4. Daniel Goleman currently co-directs the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations at what university?
5. Emotions, like instincts, have helped humans survive by doing what, according to the author in Part One: Chapter 1, “What Are Emotions For?”
Driving them to action.
6. Fear arouses the body to fight or flight by doing what within the body?
Sending blood to the major muscles.
This section contains 4,778 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)