|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what institution does Dr. Redford Williams work?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Yale University.
2. Psychologists Daniel Weinberger and Richard Davidson researched what group of people who appear to tune-out their emotions?
3. During an emotional hijacking, emotions interfere with what, also known as the ability to take in and process information?
(a) Somatic markers.
(b) Intelligence Quotient.
(c) Verbal development.
(d) Working memory.
4. Charisma combines four separate interpersonal intelligence components. What is the first?
(a) Personal connection.
(b) Social analysis.
(c) Negotiating solutions.
(d) Organizing groups.
5. In 1916, at Stanford University, what psychologist released a revised examination which became known as the "Stanford–Binet test"?
(a) Robert Hare.
(b) Bruce McEven.
(c) Lewis Terman.
(d) Robert Levenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Engineers at Bell Labs were studied to see how well teams of 5 to how many could work together?
2. The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test was originated in what country?
3. According to the author in Part Two: Chapter 5, “Passion's Slaves,” anger, if not cut off, will fuel itself into what?
4. What term refers to the state when the amygdala declares a state of emergency and drives the rest of the brain to respond to that emergency immediately?
5. Charisma combines four separate interpersonal intelligence components, according to what two psychologists discussed in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts”?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)