|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Psychologist Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi works at what university?
(a) Claremont Graduate University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Stanford University.
2. The left pre-frontal lobe of the brain can turn off or dampen what emotion?
3. What type of specialist is Dr. Antonio Damasio?
4. Walter Mischel’s test in the 1960s measured what?
(a) Deferred gratification.
(b) Childhood obesity.
(c) Marriages and arguments.
(d) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
5. In philosophy, what is the characteristic of any action, belief, or desire that makes their choice a necessity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alexithymia refers to a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing what?
2. During an emotional hijacking, emotions interfere with what, also known as the ability to take in and process information?
3. Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi refers to a state of high concentration, self-forgetfulness, and mild ecstasy as being what?
4. When was Alfred Binet born?
5. When was Daniel Goleman born?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)