|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Test was originated in what country?
2. What is the specialization of Howard Gardner?
(a) Marriage counseling.
(c) Developmental psychology.
(d) Prison psychology.
3. What component of the brain remembers facts and context?
(a) The neocortex.
(b) The hippocampus.
(c) The olfactory lobe.
(d) The amygdala.
4. What German psychologist coined the term “IQ”?
(a) William Stern.
(b) Leslie Brody.
(c) John Gottman.
(d) Daniel Weinberger.
5. Daniel Goleman currently co-directs the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations at what university?
(a) New York University.
(b) The University of Alabama.
(c) The University of Washington.
(d) Rutgers University.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Alfred Binet born?
2. What name refers to the groups of nuclei in the limbic system which store emotional memory assigning meaning to feelings?
3. What does “EI” stand for?
4. Dr. Antonio Damasio works at the College of Medicine at what university?
5. Decision making involves balancing the emotional and the what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)