|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is researcher Ulf Dimberg from?
2. Children who are disciplined irregularly or based on the mood of the parents learn what that can follow them through life, according to the author in Part Four: Chapter 12, “The Family Crucible”?
3. Researcher Paul Ekman names three kinds of display rules in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts.” What is the first?
4. Researcher Paul Ekman names three kinds of display rules in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts.” What is the third?
5. Researcher Paul Ekman names three kinds of display rules in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts.” What is the second?
Short Answer Questions
1. Researcher Ulf Dimberg found that expressions of emotion are contagious with the transfer of mood coming from the more what person to others?
2. Dr. John Gottman worked with whom to identify the three most toxic parenting styles?
3. Charisma combines four separate interpersonal intelligence components. What is the first?
4. What does “FACS” stand for?
5. Alexithymia refers to a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)