|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Researcher Ulf Dimberg found that expressions of emotion are contagious with the transfer of mood coming from the more what person to others?
(a) Forcefully expressive.
(b) Socially engaged.
(c) Scientifically inclined.
(d) Socially dominant.
2. What does “FACS” stand for?
(a) Future Action Cessation System.
(b) Future Awareness and Clarity Sydrome.
(c) Frantic Actions of the Coerced Self.
(d) Facial Action Coding System.
3. What does “DSM” refer to?
(a) Disease Spreading Material.
(b) Damaging Social Manners.
(c) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
(d) Depression and Sleep Apnea Medicine.
4. What refers to being aware of one's mood and one's thoughts about that mood at the same time?
(a) Objective thinking.
(b) Neural hijacking.
(d) Working memory.
5. Researcher Paul Ekman names three kinds of display rules in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts.” What is the third?
Short Answer Questions
1. An example of the social skills of charisma is exemplified by a scenario with an elderly Japanese man calming who on a bus in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts”?
2. Dr. John Gottman and a colleague identified the three most toxic parenting styles. Which is the second discussed in Part Four: Chapter 12, “The Family Crucible”?
3. Researcher Paul Ekman names three kinds of display rules in Part Two: Chapter 8, “The Social Arts.” What is the second?
4. Dr. John Gottman and a colleague identified the three most toxic parenting styles. Which is the third discussed in Part Four: Chapter 12, “The Family Crucible”?
5. Where is researcher Ulf Dimberg from?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)