Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4, Power Animals)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Through numerous examples, the author shows the commonality of experiences by shamans regardless of what?
2. Shaman's do not challenge the validity of someone else's what?
3. Which of the following do reputable shamans NOT do?
4. Why is the Jivaro shaman who helps Harner worried that the author may not be able to find tsentak?
5. The author shows that all religious traditions share:
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Discuss what Harner says about the...
This section contains 1,056 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)