1. In "The Way of the Shaman," the author shows similarities between:
Various shamanic spiritual belief systems.
2. The author shows that all religious traditions share:
Mystical and symbolic similarities.
3. What does Harner compare his near-death experience with the Conibo to?
Descriptions in the Bible.
4. Harner asserts that shamanism transcends any particular what?
5. Harner's reports of the rituals, symbols, and visions of the different tribes he observes are what?
6. Harner claims that when he shared his vision of dragon-like creatures that appeared from outer space with another shaman, that person:
Immediately recognized the creatures.
This section contains 6,065 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)