Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Way of the Shaman," the author shows similarities between:
2. The author shows that all religious traditions share:
3. What does Harner compare his near-death experience with the Conibo to?
4. Harner asserts that shamanism transcends any particular what?
5. Harner's reports of the rituals, symbols, and visions of the different tribes he observes are what?
6. Harner claims that when he shared his vision of dragon-like creatures that appeared from outer space with another shaman, that person:
This section contains 6,065 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)