Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, Discovering the Way
1. In "The Way of the Shaman," the author shows similarities between:
2. The author shows that all religious traditions share:
3. What does Harner compare his near-death experience with the Conibo to?
4. Harner asserts that shamanism transcends any particular what?
5. Harner's reports of the rituals, symbols, and visions of the different tribes he observes are what?
6. Harner claims that when he shared his vision of dragon-like creatures that appeared from outer space with another shaman, that person:
7. Through numerous examples, the author shows the commonality of experiences by shamans regardless of what?
8. To learn more about shamanism, what does Harner do?
9. In his attempt to find...
This section contains 2,413 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)