Short Answer Key
Opening and A Fistful of Fig Newtons or the Shoot-Out in Room 303
1. Where is the narrator traveling as the book opens?
New York to New Jersey.
2. In what city landmark is the narrator stalled?
3. The narrator ruminates that the place he is stranded can ___________________.
make men mad.
4. What does the narrator consider the place he is stranded?
5. What name does the narrator say to call him even though it is not his real name?
6. What does the narrator throw down from his window on some picketers during his college days?
A paper airplane.
7. How did the narrator pay for college expenses?
8. What is the narrator's favorite snack?
9. With whom does the narrator share his favorite snack?
Pig Out and Big Al.
10. What about Big Al Dagellio irritates the...
This section contains 2,399 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)