|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marathon Run of Lonesome Ernie, the Arkansas Traveler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the building made to look like a ship near the New Jersey highway?
(a) H.M.S. New Jersey.
(b) USS New Jersey.
(d) Titanic II.
2. How long is the bus drive to camp?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 8 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
3. Where was the treasure hunt prize found?
(a) The mess hall.
(b) A display case.
(c) A cave.
(d) A treehouse.
4. What insects do the boys disturb on a hike with Captain Crabtree?
5. What traffic function is common in New Jersey?
(a) One way streets.
(b) Traffic Circles.
(c) Higher speed limits.
(d) Right turn on red.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the narrator compare the Margate Elephant?
2. What happens to the boys when they are in search of clues?
3. Who is the head of the summer camp?
4. With whom does the narrator share his favorite snack?
5. In what conditions did Balzac write?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)