|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marathon Run of Lonesome Ernie, the Arkansas Traveler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator can't stand the pressure and tells Lieutenant Cherry about _________________.
(a) Johnson going AWOL.
(b) stealing some cigarettes.
(c) Ernie missing the train.
(d) his drug problem.
2. Where does the narrator think many great ideas are invented?
(a) At MIT.
(b) On the toilet.
(c) In Algebra classes.
(d) At family reunions.
3. What was the truck in front of the narrator carrying?
(c) Flattened cars.
4. Kissel thinks that the emblem on the Beavers' jackets looks like a squirrel holding _________________.
(a) a hot dog.
(b) a balloon.
(c) an ice cream cone.
(d) a flag.
5. Which one of the men in the army company stuffs candy bars into his luggage?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator ruminates that the place he is stranded can ___________________.
2. Where is the narrator traveling as the book opens?
3. What is the narrator's favorite snack?
4. Who is the head of the summer camp?
5. What is the culminating event of the summer at camp?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)