|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marcel Proust Meets the New Jersey Tailgater, and Survives.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city landmark is the narrator stalled?
(a) Lincoln Tunnel.
(b) Brooklyn Bridge.
(c) Empire State Building.
(d) Chrysler Building.
2. At the end of camp the Chipmunks are promoted to _____________.
3. Where is the narrator traveling as the book opens?
(a) New Jersey to New York.
(b) New York to Pennsylvania.
(c) New York to New Jersey.
(d) New York to Boston.
4. The narrator now understands that _______________ bet against the school team and disabled the star player in the laxative contest.
(a) The narrator.
5. Why does Colonel Bullard berate the boys of the Mole Lodge?
(a) For smoking cigarettes.
(b) For screaming like girls.
(c) For spying on the girls.
(d) For returning to camp without the prize.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator consider the place he is stranded?
2. What about Big Al Dagellio irritates the narrator?
3. On what highway was the narrator traveling the day before?
4. How does the narrator view the foibles of mankind in his corner of the world?
5. Where is the narrator as this chapter begins?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)