|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lemons on the Grass, Alas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can the narrator best be described in comparison to his camp mates?
(a) A fraud.
(b) A bully.
(c) An intellectual.
(d) An everyman.
2. What New Jersey food did the narrator eat while in Colorado?
(b) Hot dogs.
3. What does Lieutenant Cherry warn the men about not doing so the locals won't come after them with guns?
(a) Talk about the pretty girls.
(b) Get drunk and rowdy.
(c) Date the local girls.
(d) Doing drugs.
4. What happened to the narrator on the previous day while traveling?
(a) He hit a fire hydrant.
(b) He was tailgated by another driver.
(c) He had a flat tire.
(d) He ran out of gas.
5. What is the name of the lodge to which the narrator is assigned?
(a) Chipmunk Cabin.
(b) Bear Cub Cabin.
(c) Possum Lodge.
(d) Mole Lodge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator think is a true Utopia?
2. What does the narrator say ruined a high class New Jersey party?
3. Which one of the men in the army company stuffs candy bars into his luggage?
4. According to the narrator, American culture builds up what kind of ideas?
5. According to Howard, what are the BNAs?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)