|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Whole Fun Catalog of 1929.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item in the catalog would appeal to the violent?
(a) Fake teeth.
(c) Brass knuckles.
(d) Jump ropes.
2. According to the narrator, Camper people are ____________________.
(a) Politically conservative.
(b) High school dropouts.
(c) College professors.
(d) Corporate CEOs.
3. What is the culminating event of the summer at camp?
(a) A treasure hunt.
(b) A mixer with the girls' camp.
(c) An awards ceremony.
(d) A trip to Pizza Hut.
4. What does Kissel make in leathercraft?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A shoulder holster for his father's bourbon bottle.
(c) A belt.
(d) A batting glove.
5. What might be a typical soap item disguised as something else in the catalog?
(d) Light bulb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the "get rich quick" products in the catalog?
2. What do the boys learn in forestcraft?
3. What surprising things do the boys find as they pick up trash?
4. According to the narrator, how do Camper people drive?
5. What is masked as a cigar in the catalog?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)