|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Whole Fun Catalog of 1929.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be a typical correspondence course offered through the catalog?
(a) Knitting lessons.
(b) Ukelele lessons.
(c) Typing lessons.
(d) Cooking lessons.
2. Where was the treasure hunt prize found?
(a) A treehouse.
(b) A cave.
(c) The mess hall.
(d) A display case.
3. How is the Johnson Smith catalog distributed?
(c) Store pick-up.
(d) Boy Scout meetings.
4. What happens to the boys when they are in search of clues?
(a) They fall out of a treehouse.
(b) They fall into a ravine.
(c) They get struck by lightning.
(d) They get lost in a cave.
5. What insects do the boys disturb on a hike with Captain Crabtree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it at the mess hall at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What is masked as a cigar in the catalog?
3. What do the boys fear as they try to get to sleep?
4. According to the narrator, how do Camper people drive?
5. What does Kissel make in leathercraft?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)