|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What generalization could be made about the combination of images on pages 40 and 41?
2. What does Couture's painting "A Roman Feast" display?
3. Which statement best describes the Cubist style?
4. According to Berger et al., how is a woman's social presence different than a man's?
5. What is Chapter 6 comprised of?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What effect does the inclusion of text have on the images in pages 40 and 41?
2. Describe the...
This section contains 1,467 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)