Short Answer Questions Key
1. In general, what does seeing do?
Enables you to respond to the environment.
2. In general, what are words used to do?
Explain the environment.
3. The author proposes that there is a gap between what two concepts?
Words and sight.
4. Which phrase describes Magritte's painting "The Key of Dreams"?
A four-pane window.
5. What does the author use "The Key of Dreams" as an example of?
The gap between words and image.
6. Magritte's painting is an example of what type of artwork?
This section contains 6,546 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)