1. When was Jules Michelet teaching?
2. What did Jules Michelet teach?
Philosophy and history.
3. What Renaissance thinker did Michelet discover?
4. What was Michelet trying to develop when he discovered the Renaissance philosopher?
A new science of history.
5. What name was ultimately given to the line of thought Michelet developed?
Re-oriented natural history.
6. What did La Scienza Nuova describe?
A new approach to history.
7. What did La Scienza Nuova examine?
The factors that led to the development of societies.
This section contains 5,226 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)