|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first of the five mindfulness trainings is what?
(a) Perfection of the five mindfulness trainings.
(b) To protect children and adults from sexual abuse and preserve happiness.
(c) Giving and offering joy and love to others.
(d) Protection of the lives of humans, animals and nature.
2. What are the Three Doors of Liberation, opened by the Three Dharma Seals?
(a) Love, joy, and happiness.
(b) Peace, quiet, and calm.
(c) Fear, suffering, and hate.
(d) Emptiness, signlessness and aimlessness.
3. Why is life span an illusion?
(a) We have never been born and we never die.
(b) A human life span is longer.
(c) No one knows his or her life span.
(d) No one's life span is the same.
4. While Dharma is compassion, understanding and love, to realize it we need a _____________, or community and elements which support our practice.
5. What is the fifth power?
(a) Faith in something reliable.
(d) Insight or wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author believe professionals should do?
2. Relying on the Buddha within are we, ourselves, the Buddha?
3. Holiness is within us when?
4. The ____________ Dharma seals of Buddha's teaching are: impermanence, nonself and nirvana.
5. Our anger or despair is connected to what?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)