|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Awakening is always available to us and needs only what?
(b) Favorable conditions.
2. Impermanence and nonself are _____________.
(c) The same.
3. The first of the five mindfulness trainings is what?
(a) Perfection of the five mindfulness trainings.
(b) To protect children and adults from sexual abuse and preserve happiness.
(c) Protection of the lives of humans, animals and nature.
(d) Giving and offering joy and love to others.
4. What is signlessness?
(a) Feelings of loss.
(d) Signs are deception and illusion.
5. The Sarvastivada school's first condition requires what?
(a) Creative force, concurrent condition, seed condition of the same kind, associated condition, universal condition and ripening condition.
(b) Someone or some thing.
(d) Consistent and continuous practice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
2. What are the Three Doors of Liberation, opened by the Three Dharma Seals?
3. What does form include?
4. What are the Five Aggregates?
5. What is the fifth power?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)