|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does form include?
(a) Our emotions.
(b) Our body and five sense organs.
(c) Our body.
(d) Our five senses.
2. What is vedana?
3. Awakening is always available to us and needs only what?
(d) Favorable conditions.
4. Holiness is within us when?
(a) We arrive at nirvana.
(b) We are born.
(c) We die.
(d) We live in harmony.
5. The first of the five mindfulness trainings is what?
(a) Protection of the lives of humans, animals and nature.
(b) Giving and offering joy and love to others.
(c) Perfection of the five mindfulness trainings.
(d) To protect children and adults from sexual abuse and preserve happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hanh asks us to practice transformation by what?
2. Happiness and beauty lie where?
3. What is a paramita?
4. Energy is the result of what?
5. Relying on the Buddha within are we, ourselves, the Buddha?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what does the author ask?
2. What is the foundation of Buddhism?
3. What is a paramita? Describe one of the paramitas.
4. Describe the Twelve Links.
5. What are the three Dharma seals?
6. What is the importance of Dharma and Sangha?
7. What is Dharmakaya?
8. Describe a second paramita.
9. Describe two of these seven factors.
10. Describe to of the Five Aggregates.
This section contains 1,130 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)