|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like the relationship of a plant and the earth, when we take refuge in Buddha, ______________________.
(a) Buddha remembers us.
(b) Buddha encourages us to take refuge in the self.
(c) Buddha takes pride in us.
(d) Buddha takes refuge in us.
2. What does form include?
(a) Our body.
(b) Our body and five sense organs.
(c) Our emotions.
(d) Our five senses.
3. What is vedana?
4. Practicing impermanence helps us do what?
(a) Ignore suffering.
(b) Cherish what is around and inside us.
(c) Forget the importance of those around us.
(d) Not care about those things around us.
5. Finding a way to earn a living that does not conflict with love and compassion can do what?
(a) Either bring pain or fear.
(b) Bring peace and quiet.
(c) Either bring joy or suffering.
(d) Bring joy and peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Relying on the Buddha within are we, ourselves, the Buddha?
2. Holiness is within us when?
3. When we recognize suffering and look deeply into it, we are practicing what?
4. The Sarvastivada school's first condition requires what?
5. Each element of the Noble Eightfold Path is contained where?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)