|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emptiness must be _____________, not just as philosophy.
2. Right livelihood is what?
3. Nirvana is what?
(c) The ground of interbeing.
(d) The first step to paradise.
4. Incorrect perceptions are conditioned by the afflictions in us of what?
(a) Crazing, hatred, anger, and pain.
(b) Ignorance, fear, hurt, and pain.
(c) Fear, hurt, pain, and uncertainty.
(d) Ignorance, craving, hatred, anger, and jealousy.
5. Awakening is always available to us and needs only what?
(d) Favorable conditions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
2. The ____________ Dharma seals of Buddha's teaching are: impermanence, nonself and nirvana.
3. The Sarvastivada school defined how many conditions?
4. Each element of the Noble Eightfold Path is contained where?
5. Relying on the Buddha within are we, ourselves, the Buddha?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)