|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "All suffering is born from ________________."
(a) Wrong perceptions.
(c) Our parents.
(d) Original sin.
2. Energy is the result of what?
(b) Feeling meaning in our lives.
3. What are the Three Doors of Liberation, opened by the Three Dharma Seals?
(a) Fear, suffering, and hate.
(b) Peace, quiet, and calm.
(c) Emptiness, signlessness and aimlessness.
(d) Love, joy, and happiness.
4. While Dharma is compassion, understanding and love, to realize it we need a _____________, or community and elements which support our practice.
5. What is the third of the five mindfulness trainings?
(a) Perfection of the five mindfulness trainings.
(b) Giving and offering joy and love to others.
(c) Protection of the lives of humans, animals and nature.
(d) To protect children and adults from sexual abuse and preserve happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Our true home, and paradise, are where?
2. Nirvana is what?
3. We can look deeply into the Five Aggregates, and remember the reality of what?
4. How can we apply the teachings?
5. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dharmakaya?
2. Describe the Twelve Links.
3. What is said about love and happiness in this chapter?
4. Describe a second paramita.
5. Describe to of the Five Aggregates.
6. How is Buddha important as one of the three jewels of refuge?
7. What is the importance of Dharma and Sangha?
8. Describe two more Aggregates.
9. Describe two of these seven factors.
10. How is nonself important?
This section contains 1,172 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)