|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Right livelihood is what?
2. Finding a way to earn a living that does not conflict with love and compassion can do what?
(a) Bring joy and peace.
(b) Bring peace and quiet.
(c) Either bring pain or fear.
(d) Either bring joy or suffering.
3. What is the second of the Five Faculties?
(b) Faith in something reliable.
(c) Insight or wisdom.
4. What is the second of the five mindfulness trainings?
(a) To protect children and adults from sexual abuse and preserve happiness.
(b) Prevent exploitation by humans of nature and others, and generosity.
(c) Perfection of the five mindfulness trainings.
(d) Protection of the lives of humans, animals and nature.
5. Holiness is within us when?
(a) We die.
(b) We arrive at nirvana.
(c) We live in harmony.
(d) We are born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second, shila paramita?
2. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
3. We can look deeply into the Five Aggregates, and remember the reality of what?
4. Emptiness must be _____________, not just as philosophy.
5. Mindfulness, investigation of phenomena, diligence, joy, ease, concentration and letting go are the seven factors of what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Buddha important as one of the three jewels of refuge?
2. What are the seven factors of awakening or enlightenment?
3. What are the three Dharma seals?
4. Describe two more Aggregates.
5. Describe the Twelve Links.
6. What is the Sixth Power?
7. What are the Three Doors of Liberation?
8. What is Dharmakaya?
9. How should one go about finding a way to earn a living?
10. Describe to of the Five Aggregates.
This section contains 1,282 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)