|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second of the Five Faculties?
(b) Insight or wisdom.
(d) Faith in something reliable.
2. What must we realize about everything?
(a) It has a separate self.
(b) It is empty of a separate self.
(c) It is part of the self.
(d) It is often a part of the self.
3. The third condition requires what?
(a) Someone or some thing.
(b) Creative force, concurrent condition, seed condition of the same kind, associated condition, universal condition and ripening condition.
(c) Consistent and continuous practice.
4. What is a paramita?
(a) Perfection or perfect realization.
(b) An imperfect being.
(c) A fear.
(d) A parasite.
5. Relying on the Buddha within are we, ourselves, the Buddha?
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Buddhism ask for blind faith?
2. Right livelihood is what?
3. How can we apply the teachings?
4. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
5. We will see layers of causes and conditions, and can now stop ingesting the nutriments causing our suffering by practicing what as a guide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship between Buddha's teachings?
2. What is the foundation of Buddhism?
3. Describe a second paramita.
4. Describe two of these seven factors.
5. Describe two more Aggregates.
6. Describe to of the Five Aggregates.
7. What are the seven factors of awakening or enlightenment?
8. How is nonself important?
9. What are the Three Doors of Liberation?
10. Describe the Twelve Links.
This section contains 1,246 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)