|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second of the Five Faculties?
(a) Faith in something reliable.
(b) Insight or wisdom.
2. What must we realize about everything?
(a) It is empty of a separate self.
(b) It has a separate self.
(c) It is often a part of the self.
(d) It is part of the self.
3. We can look deeply into the Five Aggregates, and remember the reality of what?
(b) Birth and death.
(c) Joy and suffering.
(d) No-birth and no-death.
4. Does impermanence cause suffering?
(a) Yes, usually.
(b) Yes, always.
(c) Yes, sometimes.
5. The Sarvastivada school defined how many conditions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the foundation of Buddhism?
2. What is the first of the Five Faculties?
3. What does nonself say?
4. Holiness is within us when?
5. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what does the author ask?
2. How is Buddha important as one of the three jewels of refuge?
3. What is Dharmakaya?
4. What is a paramita? Describe one of the paramitas.
5. What are the three Dharma seals?
6. Describe the Twelve Links.
7. What is said about love and happiness in this chapter?
8. Describe a second paramita.
9. Describe two of these seven factors.
10. What are the Three Doors of Liberation?
This section contains 1,258 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)