|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Composing or performing art can be what?
(a) Right livelihood.
(b) Right action.
(c) Right concentration.
(d) Right thinking.
2. What is the second of the Five Faculties?
(c) Insight or wisdom.
(d) Faith in something reliable.
3. Energy is the result of what?
(d) Feeling meaning in our lives.
4. Our anger or despair is connected to what?
(a) Creative force, concurrent condition, seed condition of the same kind, associated condition, universal condition and ripening condition.
(b) Someone or some thing.
(d) Consistent and continuous practice.
5. "Mindfulness always arises in the context of a relationship with ______________________."
(a) Other people.
(b) Ourselves, other people or things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Investigation and allowing things to reveal themselves expands what?
2. What is the foundation of Buddhism?
3. The third condition requires what?
4. What is the second of the five mindfulness trainings?
5. Awakening is always available to us and needs only what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three Dharma seals?
2. What is a paramita? Describe one of the paramitas.
3. Describe two of these seven factors.
4. What is the relationship between Buddha's teachings?
5. How is Buddha important as one of the three jewels of refuge?
6. How is nonself important?
7. What is the Sixth Power?
8. What are the Three Doors of Liberation?
9. Describe to of the Five Aggregates.
10. For what does the author ask?
This section contains 1,247 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)