|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Non-thinking allows us to enter reality __________.
(d) Almost completely.
2. What is the opposite of mindfulness?
3. Buddhism is a practice to help what?
(a) Believers get to heaven.
(b) Make people happy.
(c) Eliminate wrong view.
(d) End suffering.
4. When we appreciate what, we can find conditions for happiness that are already available?
(a) Our senses.
(b) Our belongings.
(c) Our homes.
(d) Our friends.
5. Writing is a "deep practice" and should be done knowing our words will do what?
(a) Be forgotten quickly.
(b) Affect other people.
(c) Be remembered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Recognition of peace and joy, that well-being is possible, is which turning?
2. Our habit energies bring about what?
3. Our views are perception at the top and mind, or _____________________.
4. We can learn calming by recognition, acceptance, ________________, looking deeply and insight.
5. Buddha suggests we replace unwholesome thoughts how?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Fourth Mindfulness Training?
2. What is the third turning?
3. Describe two more Miracles of Mindfulness.
4. What is the Right View?
5. What is suffering?
6. What is selective concentration?
7. What are two of the Miracles of Mindfulness? What is the importance of the first four Miracles of Mindfulness?
8. What does Buddha think of perception?
9. What is the Fourth Noble Truth?
10. What does Hahn suggest we do about our habit energies?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)