|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One and Twenty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Seventh Miracle of Mindfulness?
(d) Transformation of our suffering as well as the suffering of the world.
2. It is vital to keep our bodies, hearts and minds open to truth rather than what?
(a) Comparing the teachings to what we already believe.
(d) Ignoring the truth.
3. The third Mindfulness training is about what?
(a) Ingesting healthy foods.
(b) Community responsibility.
(c) Parental responsibilty.
(d) Sexual responsibility.
4. With what does the Discourse on Turning the Wheel of the Dharma have to do?
(a) Randomly choosing the path one should take.
(b) Slowly help one to understand suffering.
(c) It compares the Wheel of Dharma to the Wheel of Fortune.
(d) Recognizing suffering and transforming it into "mindfulness, compassion, peace and liberation."
5. What is the fourth practice of Right Diligence?
(a) Earning a living in non-destructive ways.
(b) Sexual responsibility.
(c) Ingesting healthy foods.
(d) Watering and keeping wholesome mental formations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddha claimed to have gone to the end of the path of suffering and gained what?
2. After experiencing perfect awakening, the Buddha had to do what?
3. What does nonself say?
4. Each element of the Noble Eightfold Path is contained where?
5. What must we not do to the words of Buddha?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)