|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One and Twenty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Sixth Miracle of Mindfulness?
(d) Transformation of our suffering as well as the suffering of the world.
2. What is the most important aspect of Right Diligence?
3. It is vital to keep our bodies, hearts and minds open to truth rather than what?
(a) Ignoring the truth.
(d) Comparing the teachings to what we already believe.
4. What is the third truth?
(a) The cessation of creating suffering by thinking about what we are doing.
(b) The cessation of creating suffering by stopping what we are doing.
(c) The cessation of creating suffering by changing what we are doing.
(d) The cessation of creating suffering by ignoring what we are doing.
5. Buddha said we feed our happiness or suffering with how man nutriments?
Short Answer Questions
1. We will see layers of causes and conditions, and can now stop ingesting the nutriments causing our suffering by practicing what as a guide?
2. Many have embraced suffering for two thousand years as the primary principle of Buddhism, but Buddha taught us to recognize what and suffering?
3. Right speech is based on what?
4. Hanh advises us to leave a job where we are not allowed to do what?
5. What does the author believe is perhaps responsible for much of our pain?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)