|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One and Twenty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Generosity, sharing, cultivating love and kindness, and living simply, taking no more than our share, is what?
(a) Right Concentration.
(b) Right Diligence.
(c) Right Thinking.
(d) Right Action.
2. Hanh discourages what in the interest of ourselves and others?
(a) Drinking of any alcohol.
(b) Driving while intoxicated.
(c) Losing sleep.
3. Why does Hanh suggest the reader to write the words, "Are you sure?" where they can be seen, and "What am I doing?"
(a) To remind us to release thinking and be in the present moment.
(b) To remind us we are wrong.
(c) To remind us to never be too sure.
(d) To remind us to question ourselves.
4. The Discourse on the Four Establishments of Mindfulness notes how many objects for mindfulness practice?
5. What does nonself say?
(a) Nothing is connecte to anything else.
(b) No one is connected to anyone else.
(c) Things are not connected to beings.
(d) Everything is connected with everything else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hanh suggest doing to our habit energies?
2. We need only to understand what about the other person?
3. We must practice what to understand the Four Noble Truths?
4. What is the fourth nutriment?
5. The fifth Mindfulness training is associated with what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)