|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Thirteen and Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buddhism is a practice to help what?
(a) Eliminate wrong view.
(b) End suffering.
(c) Make people happy.
(d) Believers get to heaven.
2. Suffering, its recognition, making, and the path out of it are all ___________, as are the Four Noble Truths.
3. What does the wheel of Dharma teach?
(a) Buddha's Way.
(b) The Middle Way.
(c) The Right Way.
(d) Your Way.
4. What does seeing the cause of our suffering do to our suffering?
(a) Eases it.
(b) Ends it.
(c) Strengthens it.
(d) Encourages it.
5. _____________ come with right diligence and mindfulness training.
(a) Love and compassion.
(b) Joy and ease.
(c) Calm and quiet.
(d) Peace and prosperity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Fourth Mindfulness Training describe?
2. Right thinking is known as what?
3. Hanh suggests what to remind us to use right speech on the telephone?
4. Can Right View be taught?
5. What is the most important aspect of Right Diligence?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)