|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another reminder, "Hello, habit energy," reminds us to do what?
(a) Forget our habits.
(b) Change our habits.
(c) Find moments to contemplate and be mindful, and acknowledge our habitual thinking and acting.
(d) Improve our habits.
2. What does it mean to look deeply?
3. Are any views the absolute truth?
(b) Yes, only a few.
(c) Yes, some.
(d) Yes, many.
4. Why does Hanh suggest the reader to write the words, "Are you sure?" where they can be seen, and "What am I doing?"
(a) To remind us to question ourselves.
(b) To remind us to never be too sure.
(c) To remind us we are wrong.
(d) To remind us to release thinking and be in the present moment.
5. The ____________ Dharma seals of Buddha's teaching are: impermanence, nonself and nirvana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concentration aims at complete liberation?
2. What is the Third Miracle of Mindfulness?
3. Composing or performing art can be what?
4. What is active concentration?
5. Transforming by changing our behavior and practicing can bring suffering to an end and increase what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)