|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should we treat our suffering?
(a) With hatred.
(b) With patience.
(c) With distractions.
(d) With love and kindness.
2. The fifth Mindfulness training is associated with what?
(a) Personal responsibility.
(b) What foods to avoid.
(c) Ingesting healthy foods.
(d) Sexual responsibility.
3. Finding a way to earn a living that does not conflict with love and compassion can do what?
(a) Bring peace and quiet.
(b) Either bring pain or fear.
(c) Bring joy and peace.
(d) Either bring joy or suffering.
4. Generosity, sharing, cultivating love and kindness, and living simply, taking no more than our share, is what?
(a) Right Diligence.
(b) Right Action.
(c) Right Concentration.
(d) Right Thinking.
5. Hanh feels we need to be mindful of what?
(a) Our thoughts.
(b) Our words.
(c) Our actions.
(d) Our well-being and happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the three jewels of refuge in Buddhism?
2. Buddhism is a practice to help what?
3. We can learn calming by recognition, acceptance, ________________, looking deeply and insight.
4. The third Mindfulness training is about what?
5. When we recognize suffering and look deeply into it, we are practicing what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)