|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Holiness is within us when?
(a) We arrive at nirvana.
(b) We are born.
(c) We die.
(d) We live in harmony.
2. Composing or performing art can be what?
(a) Right concentration.
(b) Right thinking.
(c) Right action.
(d) Right livelihood.
3. What do the Four Establishments of Mindfulness do?
(a) Transform our suffering as well as the suffering of the world.
(b) Help us to forget suffering.
(c) Identify our feelings.
(d) Create a place of refuge for ourselves and others.
4. What isthe third of the Five Faculties?
(a) Insight or wisdom.
(c) Faith in something reliable.
5. What is the first of the Five Faculties?
(b) Faith in something reliable.
(d) Insight or wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Buddha taught the Eightfold Path until when?
2. What is the second of the five mindfulness trainings?
3. If we destroy living beings or the environment with what we eat, we are eating what?
4. Right Diligence or Effort involves what?
5. Right livelihood is what?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)