|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fourth practice of Right Diligence?
(a) Ingesting healthy foods.
(b) Earning a living in non-destructive ways.
(c) Sexual responsibility.
(d) Watering and keeping wholesome mental formations.
2. Does Buddhism ask for blind faith?
(a) Yes, absolutely.
(b) Yes, often.
(c) Yes, somewhat.
3. Should suffering be placed at the same level as impermanence and non-self?
4. Whatever we think will make us happy can often be what?
(a) Makes us happy.
(b) Obstacles to happiness.
(c) A part of happiness.
(d) Paths to happiness.
5. Our perceptions are affected by what?
(a) Our ignorance.
(b) Everything subjective in our lives, positive and negative.
(c) How we have been raised.
(d) Our own thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Can Right View be taught?
2. What is the Sixth Miracle of Mindfulness?
3. "Mindfulness always arises in the context of a relationship with ______________________."
4. What is signlessness?
5. Is concentration to ignore suffering?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)