|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whatever we think will make us happy can often be what?
(a) Paths to happiness.
(b) Makes us happy.
(c) A part of happiness.
(d) Obstacles to happiness.
2. Nirvana is what?
(a) The first step to paradise.
(c) The ground of interbeing.
3. Can Right View be taught?
4. Are any views the absolute truth?
(a) Yes, many.
(c) Yes, some.
(d) Yes, only a few.
5. What is the Third Miracle of Mindfulness?
(a) To make others present.
(b) To nourish yourself.
(c) To nourish others.
(d) To be present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Smriti?
2. How many months of mindfulness and enjoying the present moment brings real happiness, according to Hahn?
3. We need to do what to become free of perceptions and be able to see things as they are?
4. What is the goal of right Concentration?
5. Buddha said we feed our happiness or suffering with how man nutriments?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)