|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking deeply into our suffering and writing down what nutriments we are feeding to sustain takes what?
(a) Courage and mindfulness.
(b) Meditation and patience.
(c) Courage and strength.
(d) Patience and self-control.
2. If we destroy living beings or the environment with what we eat, we are eating what?
(b) The flesh of our children.
3. What is the second Miracle of Mindfulness?
(a) To understand the present.
(b) To make a present.
(c) To make others present.
(d) To be present.
4. Our perceptions are affected by what?
(a) Our ignorance.
(b) Everything subjective in our lives, positive and negative.
(c) How we have been raised.
(d) Our own thoughts.
5. How should we treat our suffering?
(a) With love and kindness.
(b) With distractions.
(c) With patience.
(d) With hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second turning?
2. What is the Sixth Miracle of Mindfulness?
3. What concentration aims at complete liberation?
4. The practice of the Five Mindfulness Trainings addresses what?
5. Is concentration to ignore suffering?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)