|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our perceptions are affected by what?
(a) Our own thoughts.
(b) Everything subjective in our lives, positive and negative.
(c) Our ignorance.
(d) How we have been raised.
2. What is the Seventh Miracle of Mindfulness?
(b) Transformation of our suffering as well as the suffering of the world.
3. The first practice,______________________, is a deep understanding of the four Noble Truths of suffering, the making of it, the fact that it can be transformed, and its transformation.
(a) The Right Action.
(b) The Right Thinking.
(c) The Right View.
(d) The Right Path.
4. Looking deeply into our suffering and writing down what nutriments we are feeding to sustain takes what?
(a) Courage and mindfulness.
(b) Courage and strength.
(c) Patience and self-control.
(d) Meditation and patience.
5. We must practice what to understand the Four Noble Truths?
(d) The twelve turnings of the wheel of Dharma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does seeing the cause of our suffering do to our suffering?
2. Buddhism is a practice to help what?
3. What is the fourth nutriment?
4. What is the Third Miracle of Mindfulness?
5. We need to do what to become free of perceptions and be able to see things as they are?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)