|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Are any views the absolute truth?
(a) Yes, many.
(b) Yes, some.
(c) Yes, only a few.
2. Nirvana is what?
(a) The first step to paradise.
(d) The ground of interbeing.
3. What is the Third Miracle of Mindfulness?
(a) To be present.
(b) To make others present.
(c) To nourish others.
(d) To nourish yourself.
4. What is the goal of right Concentration?
(a) A rounded mind.
(b) A quiet mind.
(c) A one-pointed mind.
(d) A many-pointed mind.
5. In our consciousness we have ___________________ seeds, or roots that we can identify with mindfulness.
(a) Weak seeds.
(b) Many seeds.
(c) Wholesome or unwholesome.
(d) Few seed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whatever we think will make us happy can often be what?
2. What does it mean to look deeply?
3. What is the Seventh Miracle of Mindfulness?
4. What is selective concentration?
5. Buddha said we feed our happiness or suffering with how man nutriments?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)