|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. We will see layers of causes and conditions, and can now stop ingesting the nutriments causing our suffering by practicing what as a guide?
(a) Right Concentration, Right View, Right Livelihood and Right Action.
(b) Right View, Right Thinking, Right Speech, and Right Livelihood.
(c) Right Livelihood, Mindfulness, Right Thinking, and Right View.
(d) Right Speech, Right Action and Right Livelihood, with Mindfulness Training.
2. Right livelihood is what?
3. What is the fifth power?
(a) Insight or wisdom.
(b) Faith in something reliable.
4. Our true home, and paradise, are where?
(a) In heaven.
(b) In the present moment.
(c) In the past.
(d) In the future.
5. Non-thinking allows us to enter reality __________.
(d) Almost completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hanh suggest the reader to write the words, "Are you sure?" where they can be seen, and "What am I doing?"
2. The Five Faculties are powers that can help us do what?
3. Right thinking leads to what?
4. What is the first of the Five Faculties?
5. Composing or performing art can be what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)