|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mindful breathing helps us find what?
(a) Peace and solidity.
2. Conscious breathing is an important link between what?
(a) Body and soul.
(b) Mind and beliefs.
(c) Ourselves and others.
(d) Mind and body.
3. What is the fifth power?
(a) Faith in something reliable.
(c) Insight or wisdom.
4. Finding a way to earn a living that does not conflict with love and compassion can do what?
(a) Bring peace and quiet.
(b) Bring joy and peace.
(c) Either bring pain or fear.
(d) Either bring joy or suffering.
5. Buddha suggests we replace unwholesome thoughts how?
(a) By thinking of only wholesome thoughts.
(b) By living in a wholesome environment with those who practice mindful living.
(c) By asking Buddha to remove the unwholesome thoughts.
(d) By relaxing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each element of the Noble Eightfold Path is contained where?
2. What example of being present and mindful does the author use, which gives the work merit?
3. Right livelihood is what?
4. Another reminder, "Hello, habit energy," reminds us to do what?
5. Right thinking leads to what?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)