|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each element of the Noble Eightfold Path is contained where?
(a) In small groups.
(b) Within the others.
(c) In categories.
2. Composing or performing art can be what?
(a) Right concentration.
(b) Right livelihood.
(c) Right action.
(d) Right thinking.
3. Right thinking leads to what?
(a) Right Diligence.
(b) Right Intelligence.
(c) Right Activities.
(d) Right Praying.
4. Right livelihood is what?
5. Right thinking leads to what?
(a) Right livelihood.
(b) Right action.
(c) Right view.
(d) Right concentration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second of the Five Faculties?
2. Non-thinking allows us to enter reality __________.
3. Another reminder, "Hello, habit energy," reminds us to do what?
4. What example of being present and mindful does the author use, which gives the work merit?
5. Right thinking is known as what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)