|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do moral rules vary across?
2. What do legislation focus on?
3. How does Hart see international law until basic rules of recognition are formulated?
4. What does the law need not be determined by?
5. Why does Austin claim international law is not binding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did statements concerning internal aspects presuppose?
2. What does international law seem to have in Chapter 10?
3. What issue does Hart raise about judicial decisions?
4. What are the two parts of justice?
5. What were the boundaries left up to?
6. What is morality not enforced with?
7. What are the six connections between law and morality?
8. What does legislation tend to focus on according to Chapter 7?
9. What are the two problems that arise?
10. What standard to we try to employ?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss judicial practice and the infallibility and finality of judicial decisions.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the six connections between law and morality and why they are often confused.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss natural law theory and what it encompasses.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)