1. What is the question Hart tries to answer in the book according to Chapter 1?
What is law.
2. How does Hart qualifies most statements made about law by great minds?
True and deeply puzzling.
3. What is the concept of law according to Hart?
Hard to analyze.
4. What is the first difficult thing about law?
To determine whether something is law.
5. What is a book of statutes not necessarily?
6. What shares the same drawback as a book of statuses?
Set of ratified legislation or judicial rulings.
7. What do rules do?
Forbid certain type of behavior under penalty.
This section contains 3,835 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)