|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is law?
(a) A set of loose rules.
(b) Morale based rules.
(c) How to behave around other people.
(d) A general order backed by threats.
2. What are habits?
(a) Laws that apply to everyone.
(b) Laws that apply to only a small group of people.
(c) Rules of thumbs.
(d) Written rule without established judges.
3. What are not always Rules of recognition?
(b) External statements.
4. What do many not realize habits are?
5. What happens when secondary rules are accepted, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Societies have authoritative methods to change laws.
(b) Societies have authoritative methods to change morale.
(c) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what custom is.
(d) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what law is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do justice demand the promotion of?
2. What do some see morality as doing?
3. Who denies there are true laws against murder?
4. What is a book of statutes not necessarily?
5. Who does the populace trust to determine the specificity of the laws?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)