|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will always conflict, according to Hart?
(a) Customs and laws.
(b) Rules and goals.
(c) Laws and goals.
(d) Rules and laws.
2. What are laws?
(a) Moral imperatives.
(b) Written customs.
(c) Optional rules.
(d) Standing orders.
3. How does Hart qualifies most statements made about law by great minds?
(a) True and deeply puzzling.
4. What do people often equate to legal system?
(a) Legal enforcement.
(b) Justice system.
(c) The judges.
5. What do secondary rules apply to?
(a) To duties and obligations.
(b) Behavior control.
(c) To the physical world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What make the conduct obligatory?
2. What do rule-skepticism and formalism often do according to Hart?
3. How can laws be divided?
4. What is law not understood as, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence Determined?
5. What do the laws of judicial practice not define?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)