|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hart's critic see Hart's view of law?
(a) Full of error.
(b) Fairly accurate.
(c) Old fashioned.
(d) All or nothing.
2. When does the second question arisen by Hart's theory appear?
(a) When we analyze the idea that a legal system can be said to exist.
(b) When we analyze the idea that a custom can not be said to exist.
(c) When we analyze the idea that acustom can be said to exist.
(d) When we analyze the idea that a legal system can be said not to exist.
3. What becomes guides for claims, demands and the like?
(a) The rules from an internal point of view.
(b) The rules from an external point of view.
(c) The Law from an external point of view.
(d) The Law from an internalpoint of view.
4. On what does Hart and Hart's critic view contradict each other, according to the final two subsections?
(a) Judicial freedom.
(b) Judicial determinism.
(c) Judicial discretion.
(d) Judicial commity.
5. What does communication involve?
(a) Maximal classes.
(b) Minimal classes.
(c) Class term.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are subordinate to rules of recognition?
2. What is a common myth about laws?
3. What do the first type of rules do?
4. Why is law indeterminate, according to Hart?
5. Where does Hart recalls the distinction between the internal and external statements of law?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)