|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Postscript.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What standard do we have by which to judge the law?
(a) Conducting suveys.
(b) Observing natural facts.
(c) Looking at crime statistics.
(d) Observing judge.
2. What are rules typically regarded as?
3. What do the laws of judicial practice not define?
(c) Prison time.
4. What happens when secondary rules are accepted, according to Chapter 6?
(a) Societies have authoritative methods to change morale.
(b) Societies have authoritative methods to change laws.
(c) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what custom is.
(d) Societies have authoritative methods to determine what law is.
5. What do rules requires a critical reflective attitude about?
(a) Who enforces them.
(c) Whom they apply to.
(d) Patterns of behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do constitutions imply?
2. How does Hart see international law until basic rules of recognition are formulated?
3. What does International law threatens according to Chapter 10?
4. What could the definition of law provide a map for?
5. What do we need to define state sovereignty?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)