|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do laws specify?
(a) What is allowed and forbidden.
(b) Whom they apply to.
(c) Who may coerce and when.
(d) What the penalty is for over stopping it.
2. How many categories do objections fall into?
3. Who denies there are true laws against murder?
4. What is the risk of making someone authoritative?
(a) That person might change the law to her adventages.
(b) That secondary rtules would not apply. That person might lik epower.
(c) Authoritative people tend to be above the law.
(d) That person might be wrong.
5. What aren't obligations, according to Austin and others?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could we rest with according to Hart?
2. What do positivists tend to see natural laws?
3. What do laws regulate in advance?
4. What are the general rules, standards and principles according to Chapter 7?
5. What will always conflict, according to Hart?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)