|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many questions did Hart identified that combine into the question of what law is?
2. What do the law of torts specify the conditions of?
(a) Compensation for harms produced by the society as a whole.
(b) Compensation for harms produced by the actions of a few people.
(c) Compensation for harms produced by the one own actions.
(d) Compensation for harms produced by the actions of others.
3. What will the use of rules in primitive society bar?
(a) Behavior that could harm society.
(b) Unmoral bahavior.
(c) Behavior that could harm the person who does it.
(d) Free use of violence.
4. What does Hart say of the determination of the conditions necessary to have a legal system?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is hard.
(c) It is easy.
(d) It is evidence based.
5. What is the risk of making someone authoritative?
(a) That person might change the law to her adventages.
(b) Authoritative people tend to be above the law.
(c) That person might be wrong.
(d) That secondary rtules would not apply. That person might lik epower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are laws obeyed?
2. What is a common myth about laws?
3. How does Hart call a legal system when one group cease to do its parts?
4. What does Hart say is connected to the idea of justice?
5. What is sometime given too much room to judges?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)