|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do rules obligate?
(a) When society organises itself.
(b) When morale codes are not enough.
(c) When customs failed.
(d) When demand for conformity is insistent.
2. What do rule-skepticism and formalism often do according to Hart?
(a) Fight each other.
(b) Co write artciles.
(c) Supplement each other.
(d) Contradict each other.
3. What do statements of internal aspect presuppose the truth of?
(a) External statements.
(b) Internal statements.
(c) Multiple statement.
(d) Simple statements.
4. What is a book of statutes not necessarily?
5. How does Hart qualifies Province of Jurisprudence Determined, according to Chapter 2?
(a) As an attempt to prevent laws from applying.
(b) As a bad attempt to analyze law.
(c) As an effort to change the law.
(d) As the most serious attempt to analyze the concept of law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hart oppose to legal rules?
2. Who do laws dictated by the queen of England not apply to, according to Hart?
3. What are the general rules, standards and principles according to Chapter 7?
4. Who denies there are true laws against murder?
5. What will the use of rules in primitive society bar?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)