|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which status is the closest to the Austin/coercive order model?
(a) Penal status.
(b) Secondary status.
(c) Civil statutes.
(d) Primary status.
2. What are imperatives backed by?
3. What do constitutions imply?
(a) Legal disabilities.
(b) Static laws.
(c) Structure goverment.
(d) Liberal laws.
4. How many parts dose the idea of justice have?
5. What is the first difficult thing about law?
(a) Determine why laws are accepted.
(b) To determine whether something is law.
(c) Determine why laws are in place.
(d) Determine who make the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'real' rules, according to Hart?
2. What will the use of rules in primitive society bar?
3. Where don't laws apply?
4. What do the first type of rules do?
5. What are subordinate to rules of recognition?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)