|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Laws and Morals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do natural laws assume men have a limited amount of?
2. Where do many laws originate from?
3. What do constitutions specify?
(a) Who is in allow to take power.
(b) Who can change the law and why.
(c) The basic laws of the land.
(d) The domains over which sovereign power may exercised.
4. What is deeply embedded within humanity?
(a) Principle of equality.
5. How does Hart call a legal system when one group cease to do its parts?
(a) It has pathology.
(b) It is lumpsided.
(c) It is unfinished.
(d) It is unused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do moral offense seems to be?
2. What make the conduct obligatory?
3. Who makes the law created by past regimes binding, according to some philosophers?
4. How does Hart qualifies most statements made about law by great minds?
5. What are not always Rules of recognition?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)