|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Formalism and Rule-Skepticism.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some primitive society rules by?
2. What will the use of rules in primitive society bar?
(a) Free use of violence.
(b) Behavior that could harm society.
(c) Behavior that could harm the person who does it.
(d) Unmoral bahavior.
3. How is law understood, according to the author of Province of Jurisprudence
(a) As command.
(b) As requests.
(c) As constance.
(d) A suggestion.
4. Where don't laws apply?
(a) In other cities.
(b) In communities not recognizing the laws.
(c) In other morality centers.
(d) In other countries.
5. When does the concept of nullity arise?
(a) When a judge cannot reach a decision.
(b) When a law cannot be interpreted.
(c) When one of the conditions for power is unfulfilled.
(d) When none of the conditions of power is fulfilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a common myth about laws?
2. What is the advantage of having judges that can render final judgments?
3. What does precedent focus on?
4. What do laws require exist?
5. What do Rules of continuity give future individuals the right to?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)