|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say fighters may develop to maintain the distance between them?
2. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
3. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
4. What move does Lee say make the fighter harder to hit and leaves the hands open for attack?
5. According to Lee, how should the movements of an opponent who is very fast and cannot be feinted, be countered?
Essay Topic 1
Lee embraces the Zen concept of enlightenment. What does it mean to be enlightened? How can achieving this state help a fighter?
Essay Topic 2
Lee offers a detailed training regimen for Jeet Kune Do students in the text.
Part 1) How might one look at training so it becomes more than just doing a series of exercises?
Part 2) How do you think Lee devised his training plan?
Essay Topic 3
How do students of Jeet Kune Do show compassion for each other during combat? How do these students show compassion to themselves? How do they show compassion to the world?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)