Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
2. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
3. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
4. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
5. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
Essay Topic 1
Based on your reading of the text, what are some ways that creativity can be expressed in Jeet Kune Do?
Essay Topic 2
Choose a sport, not related to any martial art. Explain how the teachings of Jeet Kune Do could be applied to this sport. How would it help athletes physically and mentally?
Essay Topic 3
Lee offers a detailed training regimen for Jeet Kune Do students in the text.
Part 1) How might one look at training so it becomes more than just doing a series of exercises?
Part 2) How do you think Lee devised his training plan?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)