Mid-Book Test (up to Preparations)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What moves a joint by becoming longer or shorter in order to cause motion that may be slow or fast?
2. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
3. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
This section contains 927 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)