Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lee say will vary according to the opponent's skill and training?
(a) Body feel.
2. Lee says that the tools of Jeet Kune Do are at the center of an undefined circle whose circumference allows _____.
(a) One to spiral out of control.
(b) Continuous expansion outward.
(c) A series of circles to become one.
(d) One to find peace within.
3. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
4. The _____ in the high line of engagement starts under the opponent's hand, and in the low line starts over the opponent's hand.
(a) Circular parry.
(b) Compound parry.
(c) Semicircular parry.
(d) Simple parry.
5. What does Lee say a delayed riposte involves for a fighter?
(b) Quick execution.
(d) A back shuffle.
6. What strategy does Lee use for avoiding a blow without moving the body out of range with straight leads and counters?
7. Lee believes one should keep his mind in a state of _____ so the freedom of action is never _____.
8. What does Lee say a mind loses if it stops?
(a) Jeet Kune Do training.
(b) The potential for enlightenment.
(c) Memory and facts.
(d) Its own fluidity.
9. What does Lee suggest results when there is no center and no circumference?
10. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
(a) Hands and feet.
(c) Shoulders and head.
11. What does Lee say involves observing the opponent's habits, virtues, and faults?
(a) Preliminary analysis.
(b) Scientific observation.
(c) Selecting tactics.
(d) A character study.
12. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
13. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
(a) A minimum of three feet away.
(b) A body's length away from the opponent.
(c) A side position.
(d) The on-guard position.
14. What does Lee say includes everything and excludes nothing?
(d) Decision making.
15. What move does Lee say can be used to open the line by force or to feint before an attack?
(a) A compound attack.
(c) The beat.
(d) The parry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying its value?
2. What does Lee teach a fighter may minimize by feinting, changing body position or using a variety of attacks and defenses?
3. What does Lee say is the highest priority as techniques mastered are forgotten to float in totality?
4. What does Lee suggest Jeet Kune Do students should be alert to?
5. How many diseases does Lee propose as desires that are attachments?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)