Short Essay Answer Key
1. What happened in Bruce Lee's life that inspired the writing of "The Tao of Jeet Kune Do?"
Lee suffered from a back injury and was put on bed red. He used this time to write the book.
2. What does Lee see as the purpose of his book?
Lee wants to record his way of thinking. He hopes to provide a guide but not an instruction manual.
3. Who helped Lee in the writing and publication of his book?
Lee's wife, Linda, along with editor Gilbert L. Johnson, took Lee's sketches and notes to create the book.
4. Why does Lee suggest a wooden doll has no ego?
A wooden doll has no thoughts or attachments to life.
5. A moon seen under the waves is proposed as an example of moving and not moving. What would be another example of moving and not moving?...
This section contains 2,658 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)