Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Introduction
1. Who is the main author of the book?
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
5. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
6. What state of mind should a student have while training?
7. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
8. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
9. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
10. Lee states that _____ is filled...
This section contains 2,579 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)