|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is a balanced forward advance of the body through a series of short sliding steps forward?
a) A lunge.
b) The side shuffle.
c) A feint.
d) The forward shuffle.
2. Lee believes that footwork during fighting is preferable to _____.
b) Standing still.
c) Upper body work.
3. Lee teaches that in Jeet Kune Do, combat is a matter of _____.
b) Following the rules.
4. What does Lee instruct fighters to use to coordinate closing and opening distances?
b) An estimation.
c) Hands and feet.
d) Arm span.
5. Which Jeet Kune Do technique moves the body with a blow, thereby nullifying...
This section contains 302 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)