|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mobility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee describes the parry as a light and easy sudden ______ of the hand from inside or outside to deflect a blow from ______.
(a) Movement/Its original path.
(b) Swing/The face.
(c) Punch/The lower body.
(d) Gesture/The fighter.
2. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
3. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
4. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
5. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee suggest a feint makes the opponent react?
2. What may be used to anticipate and intercept the final line of attack if an opponent is making an attack?
3. How many steps does Lee give for throwing one's opponent to the ground?
4. Lee suggests that speed and _____ from many angles should be used in stop-hit training.
5. Where should the execution of the feint start from?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)