|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preliminaries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position does Lee consider to be the most favorable and underlies all recommended techniques and skills?
(a) On-guard position.
(b) Extended lead.
(c) Low-line position.
(d) Poker body.
2. What does Lee believe one must eliminate to rise above the limits of karma or destiny?
(a) False ideas of the ego.
(b) False ideas of physical strength.
(c) False ideas of a separate self.
(d) False ideas of a higher power.
3. In Lee's view, what results from three thousand years of conditioning and propaganda?
(a) A Jeet Kune Do master.
(b) A successful athlete.
(c) An Olympian.
(d) A classic martial artist.
4. Lee says that the main goal of Jeet Kune Do is kicking, hitting, and _____.
(a) Applying bodily force.
5. What does Lee say are small, phasic, or bent-knee?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee explains that a dancer requires different warm up exercise _____ and _____ from an older martial arts fighter.
2. What does Lee consider to be the psychological and physiological conditioning of an individual?
3. What supplies energy for muscular contractions?
4. Lee says that a Jeet Kune Do fighter confronts ______, not a ______ of form.
5. What does increased tissue elasticity reduce?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)