|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What type of hook does Lee suggest for in-fighting when coming away on the break?
2. How many basic methods are used in attack?
3. How does Lee suggest a series of punches end?
a) With a straight rear thrust.
b) In ready position.
c) With the lead hand.
d) With a foul tactic.
4. Lee instructs that no-contact stopping of attacks inches in front of the target creates a false sense of _____.
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)