|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Qualities.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author compare to the time a fencer takes to perform one simple fencing action?
(a) Puzzle time.
(b) Movement time.
(c) Fencing time.
(d) Practice time.
2. What does Lee claim is the greatest hindrance to proper physical action?
3. Lee says the greatest benefit is gained by exercises that _____ moves used in the_____.
4. What does Lee use as a strategy that causes an opponent to attack in tempo with the intent to execute a subsequent attack?
5. What does Lee say occurs while warming up that reduces viscosity and resistance of muscle to its own movement?
(a) Spiritual changes.
(b) Physiological changes.
(c) Emotional changes.
(d) Physical changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lee states that a skillful athlete is characterized by his ease of _____ regardless of effort.
2. What does Lee believe is a primary need of the on-guard position?
3. Muscle _____ on both sides of a _____ change in movement.
4. When the opponent's hand or leg is within reach, the fighter can gain _____ of it for subsequent attack.
5. What can create evasiveness, devastating attacks, speed, natural dynamics, deception, stickiness, and complete ease to succeed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)