Quiz: Mobility to Attack
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many principles does Lee outline for distance in attacks?
2. What does Lee say changes continuously with the speed, agility, and control of fighters?
3. Who does Lee say that counterattacking is safer for?
a) Neither fighter has an advantage.
b) The fighter using it.
c) The fighter with more training.
d) The fighter receiving it.
4. Lee states that most offensive action is _____, following a _____ or countering an opponent attack.
5. What parts of the body does Lee refer to in his instructions for slipping?
This section contains 310 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)