Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Preparations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lee says the uppercut is used in close-quarters but it is useless with fast _____ that stand upright and jab.
2. Lee believes that when one understands the _____, the _____ are understood as well.
3. Lee teaches that _____ allows one to remain coiled in a loose but compact position.
(b) The crouch.
(d) The posture.
4. Lee teaches that the ripening of an individual with his being is not possible without ______.
(a) Six weeks of training.
(b) Understanding the history of martial arts.
(c) Letting go of a need to win.
(d) Self-exploration in free expression.
5. What does Lee say is one of the most important skills of any proficiency in athletics?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Lee recommend using to practice accuracy with?
2. Perceptual, mental, initiation and performance are types of _____.
3. What does Lee claim a master boxer attacks by?
4. According to Lee, what is achieved by practice to form neural pathways?
5. Lee says the hook should start and end in the position, without _____.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)