|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A what point of a fight does Bruce Lee recommend the fighter stay loose but poised and use economical movements?
(a) Between punches.
(b) Before a fight begins.
(c) After receiving a blow.
(d) Before initiation of an attack.
2. Lee teaches that quick hitting with leverage and timing regardless of _____ and _____ is the secret of powerful hitting.
3. What move does Lee teach for forcing the opponent to move to avoid an apparent attack?
(a) The feint.
(b) The counter attack.
(c) The parry.
(d) The escape.
4. What attack occurs in the same line as the original action when the opponent retreats without a parry?
(a) The renewed.
(b) The delayed.
(c) The progressive indirect.
(d) The original.
5. In Chapter 7, Lee suggest an immediate _____ is most effective because it occurs immediately after a(n) _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of fighters does Lee describe as using techniques and tactics learned by repetition without considering the reason?
2. What follows with the fighter lunging?
3. What move does Lee claim takes the opponent's hand off target by returning it in a circular motion to the line of engagement?
4. What does Lee say requires preliminary analysis, preparation, and execution?
5. What does Lee say is made when a fighter decides or opponent movement occurs or fails?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)