1. Who is the main author of the book?
(a) Gilbert Johnson.
(b) Jeet Kune Do.
(c) Bruce Lee.
(d) Linda Lee.
2. In what year was Jeet Kune Do published?
3. Why is Bruce Lee confined to his bed?
(a) He breaks his legs.
(b) He has recently lost his sight.
(c) He is recovering from a coma.
(d) He suffers from a back injury.
4. What religious tradition does Bruce Lee draw on as a path to enlightenment?
(c) All religions.
5. According to Bruce Lee's teachings, what expression opens thought, feeling, and will to the world of nature?
6. What state of mind should a student have while training?
7. What state of mind should a student have while in combat?
8. What concept of enlightenment is used in martial arts?
This section contains 3,948 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)