Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
* The Zen concept of enlightenment is applied to the martial artist.
* The path of the artist requires one to expand and let go.
* Jeet Kune Do allows one to master his or her will.
* Lee believes classical techniques limit creativity and freedom.
* Lee outlines a fitness...
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)