|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show does Bernie reference when talking about Korea?
(a) The Days of Our Lives.
(c) Charlie's Angels.
2. What does Danny feel that Deborah is doing to him?
(a) He feels she is abusing him.
(b) He feels she is abandoning him.
(c) He feels she is pushing him.
(d) He feels she is forgetting him.
3. How does Deborah plan to change their living situation?
(a) She plans to invite Danny to live with she and Joan.
(b) She plans to move in with Bernie.
(c) She plans to move to California.
(d) She plans to move in with Danny.
4. What are Deborah and Joan talking about in their apartment?
5. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the girl invite Bernie to her room?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. What toiletry item causes a fight between Danny and Deborah?
4. How does Bernie think he can attract women?
5. How does Joan think Deborah is behaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What, in Act 2, do Joan and Deborah agree on about men?
2. How do Bernie and Danny feel about the women on the beach?
3. What two things does Bernie suggest to Danny about attracting women?
4. While Bernie and Danny are shopping for Bernie's nephew, what secret does Bernie reveal about his childhood?
5. After running into Joan at Deborah's apartment, what question does Danny ask her and why?
6. After they sleep together for the first time, what do Danny and Deborah agree to do next?
7. What is Bernie trying to prove when he describes his sexual escapade on the phone in front of Danny?
8. Why won't Danny talk to Bernie about he and Deborah's sex life?
9. What story does Joan tell her kindergartners?
10. What does Bernie say about Deborah's profession, upon meeting her for the first time?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)