|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
2. How long does Deborah stay at Danny's apartment, according to Joan?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two weeks.
3. What happened to the other kindergarten teacher at Joan's school?
(a) She got lost coming to work.
(b) She was raped.
(c) She bought a winning lottery ticket.
(d) Her car was stolen.
4. What does Bernie think Danny has lost over his relationship with Deborah?
(a) He has lost his money.
(b) He has lost his apartment.
(c) He has lost his sense of importance.
(d) He has lost his perspective.
5. Where does Deborah go after moving out of Danny's apartment?
(a) She moves back to Ohio.
(b) She goes back to live with Joan.
(c) She goes to California.
(d) She goes to live with Bernie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan think many people with antisocial behavior problems choose as their form of expression?
2. What report are Bernie and Danny trying to do?
3. What does Joan do for a living?
4. How old does Bernie think the girl was?
5. How long does Danny claim they have been fighting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bernie so offended by Joan's dismissal at the singles bar?
2. What does Bernie say about Deborah's profession, upon meeting her for the first time?
3. How do Bernie and Danny feel about the women on the beach?
4. Does Joan feel that she is getting wiser about relationships as she gets older? Why or why not?
5. What is Joan's reaction when Deborah informs her she is moving in with Danny?
6. Who was King Farouk, according to Bernie?
7. What is Joan's reaction to Deborah's new relationship?
8. As Danny helps Deborah move out of her apartment, how does Joan behave?
9. What sexual problem did Joan have with her previous boyfriend?
10. What sex advice does Bernie give Danny after meeting Deborah?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)