|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Danny feel that Deborah is doing to him?
(a) He feels she is abusing him.
(b) He feels she is abandoning him.
(c) He feels she is pushing him.
(d) He feels she is forgetting him.
2. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
3. What clothing item causes a fight between Danny and Deborah?
(a) A skirt.
(b) A button-down shirt.
4. What does Bernie tell Joan he does for a living?
(a) He tells her he is a spy.
(b) He tells her he is a middle school teacher.
(c) He tells her he is the CEO of a company.
(d) He tells her he is a meteorologist for TWA.
5. Why are Bernie and Danny angry with the woman?
(a) They think she is a terrible lifeguard.
(b) They think she is a poor representative for women everywhere.
(c) They think she is purposely teasing them.
(d) They think she has a poor fashion sense.
6. After their fight, what is Deb doing when Danny tries to talk to her?
(a) She is running.
(b) She is sleeping.
(c) She is cleaning.
(d) She is listening to music.
7. What does Bernie tell Danny about power?
(a) Power means responsibility.
(b) Power is atrocious.
(c) Power means danger.
(d) Power is addictive.
8. What does Joan do for a living?
(a) She is a kindergarten teacher.
(b) She is an Assistant Office Manager.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is an accountant.
9. What type of cigarettes does the girl purchase?
(b) American Spirits.
10. What astrological sign do Danny, Deborah, and Bernie have in common?
(a) They are Geminis.
(b) They are Scorpios.
(c) They are Tauruses.
(d) They are Pisces.
11. Where are Bernie and Danny in the last scene of the play?
(a) They are on a beach.
(b) They are on the subway.
(c) They are at the office.
(d) They are in Danny's apartment.
12. When they make love, what does Deborah fantasize about?
(d) Other women.
13. How old does Bernie think the girl was?
(a) Between twenty and thirty.
(b) Between eighteen and twenty-five.
(c) Between sixty and seventy.
(d) Between twenty-eight and thirty-four.
14. What is Joan drinking at the bar?
15. Why does Bernie disagree with Danny about the woman's identity?
(a) He thinks the woman on the beach is trashier.
(b) He thinks the woman on the beach is his soulmate.
(c) He thinks the woman on the beach has different colored hair.
(d) He thinks the woman on the beach has more class.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the play take place?
2. Why does Bernie leave the girl?
3. Who does Danny think he sees on the beach?
4. When does Bernie claim to have been in Korea?
5. What trick does Bernie think the pornographic movie is using to prolong the action?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)