|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Danny feel after telling Deborah he loves her?
2. What do Deborah and Danny decide to do for their date?
(a) They are going to the beach.
(b) She is coming to his apartment to cook dinner.
(c) They are going to the theater.
(d) He is taking her out to dinner.
3. Why does the girl invite Bernie to her room?
(a) He has been locked out of his own room.
(b) He threatens her with a gun.
(c) She wants to pay him back for the cigarettes.
(d) She wants to show him a book she is reading.
4. What television show does Bernie reference when talking about Korea?
(a) The Days of Our Lives.
(b) Charlie's Angels.
5. What does Danny want Deborah to tell him?
(a) He wants her to tell him the truth about everything.
(b) He wants her to tell him the truth about karma.
(c) He wants her to tell him the truth about Joan.
(d) He wants her to tell him the truth about Bernie.
6. How long does Joan think it will take for Deborah's and Danny's relationship to end?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two months.
7. What does Bernie tell Joan he does for a living?
(a) He tells her he is a meteorologist for TWA.
(b) He tells her he is a spy.
(c) He tells her he is a middle school teacher.
(d) He tells her he is the CEO of a company.
8. What about Deborah did Danny remember?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her purse.
(c) Her shirt.
(d) Her hair.
9. Where does Danny work?
(a) In the Loop.
(b) On the Rock.
(c) On the Green.
(d) In the Little Five Points.
10. What does the girl pull out from under her bed?
(a) A live cat.
(b) A brand new Prada bag.
(c) A video camera.
(d) A World War II flak suit.
11. What would the King do to the girls after he was done with them?
(a) He would give them money and send them on their way.
(b) He would erase their memories.
(c) He would hit them in the head with a ball-peen hammer.
(d) He would arrest them and throw them in jail.
12. Does Bernie approve of Danny's relationship with Deborah?
(a) Yes, but he is in love with her.
(b) No, and he is being hostile toward her.
(c) Yes, but he is acting like he does not.
(d) No, but he is acting like he does.
13. What does Joan say that upsets Bernie?
(a) She does not find him sexually attractive.
(b) She is a serial killer.
(c) She does not like dogs.
(d) She has a husband and baby at home.
14. Where did Danny spot Deborah?
(a) At the public library.
(b) In the park.
(c) At an upscale restaurant.
(d) At the Art Institute.
15. How does Joan think Deborah is behaving?
(a) She thinks Deborah is disappointed.
(b) She thinks Deborah is too happy.
(c) She thinks Deborah is depressed.
(d) She thinks Deborah is being hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Danny defend to a coworker after telling a story about kicking an elevator?
2. What is one reason Bernie is upset about the amendment?
3. What does Danny do for work?
4. What does Deborah order to drink at the bar?
5. Which scene in the play bears the most similarity to the final scene?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)