1. What is Bernie's explanation for what constitutes a "pro"?
Bernie says a pro is how you think about yourself, but refuses to decide whether or not the girl in question is a pro.
2. What, in Act 2, do Joan and Deborah agree on about men?
They agree that men are all after one thing, but it is never the same thing.
3. Why is Bernie so offended by Joan's dismissal at the singles bar?
Bernie thinks of himself as a professional, and it unnerves him to meet a woman who is so clearly uninterested in him and cannot be persuaded.
4. What two things does Bernie suggest to Danny about attracting women?
He suggests that Danny treat women badly and have as much sex as possible.
5. How does Danny attempt to pick up Deborah in the library?
Danny compliments Deborah's hair and her charcoal drawing.
This section contains 2,196 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)